1. Played Light As A Feather, Stiff as being A Board. Because The Craft informed us it can EFFORTS, if we summon our CAPABILITIES.
2. And that standing-up version where one girl brings on hidden “strings” from your own hands, while your eyes are closed, and finally your hands float up.
3. Watched Metal Magnolias. Julia Roberts circa her big-hair duration may be the most useful Julia Roberts. Put in terminal disease and also the Southern and you also’ve got A franken-chick movie for the many years.
4. Until your moms and dads decided to go to then sleep, and you viewed one thing inappropriate. Like Eurotrip or The Blair Witch venture, two ones that are notable my slumber parties of yore.
5. Played Truth or Dare. Otherwise referred to as effed-up Sophie’s range of being forced to make a move high-risk and embarrassing or being forced to respond to a question that is emotionally devastating. Oh, as well as your close friends are causing you to. Which is normal.
6. Dared anyone to endeavor upstairs to complete something which could wake up the potentially host woman’s moms and dads. OMG Erica end giggling.
7. Ate Oreos that the host’s mother arranged really well for a dish and brought down seriously to the cellar. “Do you realy dudes want some good fresh good fresh good fresh good fresh fruit rather? ” Everybody: “NOOOOOOO. “