First of all, it is necessary to Find out which circular saw is Acceptable for a Specific job, as by the design of the tool there are:
- Stationary – really a system, which is a saw mounted onto a framework. Requires free space from the workshop, and occasionally a separate room. Made such a round saw for permanent processing of timber, and moyakovka.ru in huge volumes.
- Table – the former version in miniature, installed on another workbench or table, can also be employed for sawing a massive volume of wood, by way of example, during the building of the bath.
- Guide – a mobile device, intended for processing workpieces in different planes. Here is the most frequent type of round saw, but the strongest of this clarified. After working, it needs periodic rest, and can be utilized for sawing small quantities of substance.
Hand-held tool is more versatile than stationary variants. It costs considerably cheaper, but under certain conditions can deal with the same actions, even with less efficiency. When choosing it, you should be guided by the criteria below.
According to the type of energy source, circular electrical saws are divided into 2 classes:
- Networked – they operate out of a domestic electric system of 220 V. If we talk about professional machines, then they require a line of 380 V. The drawback of this connection alternative – the necessity to have a power grid in the place of work, as well as some inconvenience of operation due to the wire.
- Cordless – work in stand alone mode, additionally need the existence of a socket, but to charge the battery, therefore their radius of operation is not restricted by anything. Depending on battery capability, they can work on a single charge not over 50 minutes.
The second option is reasonable to purchase only if for any reason it is not possible to utilize the mains found. Form of work
Submersible saws come in stationary and handheld versions. Their difference is in the fact that the saw blade at the initial position is over the workpiece, able to descend to its centre. This allows you to start cutting with the border of this material, cut holes.
Metal circular saws are strong models that are equipped with more durable or abrasive discs. Capable of cutting sheet steel, pipes, profiles. A number of them manage wood both well.
The diameter of the disc directly depends upon the power of the saw’s electrical motor. The stronger the tool, the larger the disc it is in a position to rotate, the more secure the rotation frequency of the latter, the longer the duration of continuous operation, the less likely the wedge. Moreover, strong generators permit you to process heavier substance, but they also are heavier. Thus, for instance, versions at 2 kW generally weigh 7 kg, whereas 1.2 kW – about 4 kg.
According to the power saws can be divided as follows:
- As much as 0.8 kW – low-powered tool for working with small workpieces.
- 0,8-1,2 kW – the tool of ordinary power, is able to cope with many household jobs.
- Over 1,2 kilowatt – saws for professional usage.
The bigger the width of the disc, the stronger the electrical motor must be, the heavier the workpieces the saw may use. Seating diameter is just another parameter that decides whether a specific disk will match the chosen saw. The most typical standards here are 20 and 30 mm.
At greater rates, less torque is needed for sawing, meaning dense substance is a lot easier to deal with. Bear in mind that using higher RPM the temperature of this substance at the place of contact with the saw increases, exactly the identical laminate or plastic requires less RPM. Ideally, it is much better to pick a saw with flexible rate.